|INSTALLATION of KENNEL DOORS|
All Hardware Included
Highest Grade Materials
|I Please Note
- A. Our doors are designed to fit on flat surfaces on the inside of the building. Sometime block walls are uneven, if this is the case,
try to install rails as straight as you can without distorting or twisting. Please don't over tighten.
- B. Before installation Dur-O-Door (Door with chew proof sheet metal shield,) cut packing ties.
- C. When gasket is new, it is stiff and needs to wear in.
- A. Put 3/4" wide insulating or weather stripping tape on backside on rails next to anchor holes .
- B. Place vertical slider over center of hole in wall. Place
rail on edge of hole, mark anchor holes with pen. A hook and anchor
are approved to hang pulley. In masonry walls you need a masonry bit,
drill 1/4 inch hole 1 1/2" deep over center of door. Insert plastic
(blue) anchor in wall. Install ceiling hook.
- C. Tapcons Cement Screws are provided for masonry
walls. Use a hammer drill. The best and quickest way to install doors
is to use a Tapcon Tool (not provided.) Peel off film.
IV Flap Door
- A. Masonry: install one rail at side of door with screws
provided (Tapcon or others.) Place slider in rail . Install second
rail with 1/4 inch play (important for expansion!)
- B. Install hook over center of door. Use 1/4 in masonry bit
about 1 1/2" deep. Use blue anchor then hook for pulley.
- A. The flap door is designed to fit on the outside of kennel run
- B. The aluminum angles are placed on the side, using washer spacers to allow the flap to swing freely.
- C. No WARRANTY on flap doors. (Some dogs will eat concrete.)
- A. To the original purchaser Pet Pals & Kennels warrants
its products for a period of 1 year from date of purchase. Damage caused
by accident, improper installation, abuse or normal wear, including
damage by dogs, pets, etc., are excluded from this warranty. Pet Pals
& Kennels or Robert Richmond is not responsible for any incidental
or consequential damage resulting from use of this product. NO other
warrantees, written or verbal are authorized. Flap doors are not warranted.
Attn: Kennel Operators & Vets - Kenneldoor.com will send you a Duro-Deluxe door for inspection and if you aren't
fully satisfied you may send it back for a full refund less shipping.
You may be subject to a 20% Restock Fee upon
If product is delivered damaged to you be sure to
save the carton for returns.
This is a UPS Policy. They will not
return your product unless it is in same package.